How It Works
Placing a Call
Registered Phone Number:
1. Dial the Access Phone Number (You will be provided this access number in your Welcome E-mail. Add it to your mobile phone's address book so you don't have to remember it.)
2. At the prompt, dial the number you are calling followed by the # sign or enter your speed-dial code: (Do NOT press send on your mobile phone again after entering destination number.)
- For Domestic US: 1 + Area Code + Local Number
- For International: 011 + Country Code + City Code + Local Number
Please note: If you are using a Smartphone App to access the CellularLD service please click here for user instructions.
Non-Registered Phone (Calling Card Feature):
1. Dial the Access Phone Number.
2. When you hear the voice prompt enter your account number (PIN) (You can request your account number (PIN) through your on-line account.)
3. At the prompt, Dial the number you are calling followed by the # sign or enter your speed-dial code.
Please note: Calling Card Feature is only available to Pay per Minute Option users. Not available for Unlimited Subscription.